- It is about the public at large
- It needs to target specific communities of need – cultural, geographic,
- Consider where people who use or come across NHS Settings - GP, Pharmacy, Care Homes
|A Printing Press|
- Think about how the technology suits our needs, fits with our lifestyle and uses information we already collect
- Crosses our daily path to the shops, the pub and restaurant
- The IDEAS Stage – About CHECKING on interest and worth
- The DESIGN Stage - About OPINIONS on what and how
- The DEVELOPMENT Stage – About TESTING about practicalities
- The APPLICATION Stage – About USING in real life
|The Rosetta Stone|
As we communicate with Patients think Rosetta Stone - - local language, government policy and pictures.
If you have one or two patient representative they are NOT your involvement. They should be there to help you plan your involvement...
- For different reasons
- At different points
- With different people
- In different places
|Join Dementia Research|
|A free online course|
|National Institute for Health Research|
We have to make an IMPACT. We must involve people in order to make a difference. It is basically very simple yet difficult and challenging.
Having recently bought a narrowboat I know the feeling. It is basically very simple, goes very slowly and for lots of the time you just keep it on a straight line.
It also is a different culture with a new language and skill set. It is okay to make some mistakes and to seek advice and help. Patients are a really lovely community and very willing to help. So, are the narrowboat community who seem endlessly patient with me as I make contact again and again.